Webroot is the high security product which secures your device from threat like malware and viruses. It can install via www.webroot.com/safe. In this blog, you will read the method to download and install Backup and Sync app.
Method to Download and Install Backup and Sync App:
- First, from the Windows Start screen you need to select the Store tile.
- Now from the Store tile, you should go to the Productivity category.
- Here, you have to locate the Webroot Backup and Sync app.
- Then, you need to hit on the Install button. Keep in mind that the app will install in a few moments.
- If you see the Backup & Sync tile, then you have to select the tile to open the app. Now, the Log in window displays on the screen.
- In the specific fields, you have to enter your user name, password, and your keycode and then click on the Save button.
- If incase, you have not created an account, then you should select the Create a SecureAnywhere account. At last, the Backup & Sync app will synchronizes with your Webroot account in the cloud.
Method to Create an Webroot Online Account:
- You should go to the SecureAnywhere management website and then click on Create Account.
- Now, you should enter your Product Keycode, your email address, and also select your security questions. Here, you should create a password and the personal security code for your account
- When you enter your account details, then you should click on the Register Now button.
- Here, Webroot will show you a confirmation message and then sends an email to the address.
- At this point, you should open the confirmation email from Webroot and then click on the link.
- If it ask you to enter two characters from the Personal Security Code, then you should type in the requested characters and then click on Confirm Registration Now.
This method helps you to download and install Backup and Sync app in Windows. If the customer needs details, then go to webroot.com/safe.