How You Can Stay Protected While Working From Home? Webroot.com/safe
Today, all the companies have announced their workers to work from home. But in this cyber world, what tips you should follow to stay protected while working from home as hackers always keeps an eye on your online activity. Hacker’s main motive is to steal your data and make money. So, Webroot team has given some tips to stay secure while working from home. You can install this software through www.webroot.com/safe. This antivirus protects your data and device from cyber threat like malware and viruses. It stops the unauthorized access to your device and also secures your data from emerging threat. It consumes less space in your device and provides user friendly interface to its customer. In this blog, you will read all the tips to stay protected while working from home.
Stay Protected While Working From Home:
- Keep Close Contact With Your Employees: Company should keep the close contact with their employees. There should be no communication gap between them. They can do video conferences, meetings, text messages and emails by using the latest technology.
- Install Security Software: You should install Webroot antivirus in your device through www.webroot.com/safe. It scans the data stored in the internal memory of your device. It quickly detects the threat and blocks it and gives you the alert warning before it harms your device. And it also provides the protection feature of firewall and Identity Theft Protection.
- Update Everything: It is very essential that you update everything like routers, web browsers, modems and apps. You should also make sure that your operating system is running the latest version. And update of security software fixes many loopholes and adds many security features to your device.
- Keep Your VPN Turn On: You should keep your VPN turned on as it helps to protect your data against cybercriminals as they keep an eye on your online activity. It encrypts your sending and receiving data online. It secures the link between the employees and the businesses by encrypting the valuable data.
- Beware Of Phishing Emails: Cybercriminals send fake emails to the employees with malicious links in it. The email messages appear to you legitimate but it contains the malicious link or attachment and when you click on that attachment or link, malware automatically install in your device. So it is advised that you should not click on it as it can allow hackers to access sensitive business information and financial data.
- Ensure Your Home Network: You should secure your home network with an up-to-date router which helps you maintain your privacy and security when information is sent through your network. You should reset and update all default usernames and passwords of your home router. You should create strong, unique passwords for your accounts. It also secures your network by filtering and blocking malicious traffic.
For more details, you can call the expert of Webroot antivirus anytime from anywhere. You can visit to the official website of Webroot antivirus through webroot.com/safe.