Webroot antivirus is the popular security software which consumes very little space but gives great protection from threat like malware and viruses. But some user’s encounters issues while installing and upgrading Webroot software. In this article, you learn the solution to troubleshoot the issue, Webroot won’t install Mac. If the user needs support, then they can visit to the site of Webroot via www.webroot.com/safe.
If you want to fix this error, then you should boot scan in safe mode. You just have to run a scan and then just restart your computer system. At this point, the Webroot reboot scan will work.
To Boot scan, you should shut down your computer system and then just wait for 30 seconds so that your computer turns on.
Then, you should press and hold the Shift key, after listening to the startup tone.
After this, you need to release the Shift key when the Apple logo appears on your screen with a spinning gear on your computer screen.
At this point, your computer system will start in Safe Mode in few minutes and it will also perform a directory search.
After booting your computer system in Safe Mode, then you should open your Webroot antivirus program and just run a scan.
If in case, it finds the virus in your computer, then again you have to scan your hard drive for the second time.
Here, you just make your computer system is not infected with virus.
After finishing the virus removal process, then you have to restart your computer system to leave the Safe Mode.
2. Try to Clean Install of WSA:
1. If in case, you want to clean Install of WSA, then you should remove previous WSA shield.
2. First, you should write down your Keycode and then you should follow the instructions to redeem the product key.
3. Just make sure that your computer system has proper internet connection.
4. Then, you should visit to the manufacturer website and download the WSA and then just save the file on your computer system.
5. Here, you have to uninstall WSA and just restart your computer system to save the changes which you have made.
6. At this point, you should install with fresh WSA installer and then you have to enter your 20 character Keycode in the specific field.
7. Always keep in mind that you need not to import any settings as you can set it later after completing the installation procedure.
8. Now, you have to wait for sometimes so that the installation process finishes and then just reboot your computer system to save the changes.
9. At last, you must try to Install cleanly with the new installer which you have downloaded online through webroot.com/safe .
The above mentioned steps help to troubleshoot Webroot wont install Mac issue. If the user is still having any issues, then you should contact to the customer care of Webroot Support team throughwww.webroot.com/safe.