Quick Ways to Stop To Robocalls Which Comes From Fraudster – Webroot.com/safe
Today, people get sick of robocalls or unwanted calls because these calls disturb people when they are in meetings or when they are sitting in some important place. The robocalls delivers you the recorded message and it may be from the legitimate source or may be from the scammer whose intention is to trick you to provide personal information like bank details etc. which they will use to make money. So, Webroot team wants to aware there users and give some ways to stop these robocalls. You can install this antivirus software through www.webroot.com/safe. This software protects your data and device from all kind of cyber threat like malware, spyware, Trojans, rootkits, ransomware and also from phishing attacks etc.
6 Ways to Stop Robocalls Which Comes From Fraudster:
- Use National Do Not Call Registry: You should use National Do Not Call Registry; because this ensures you that you will not receive calls from the telemarketers. This will not block calls from the scammers but it will help you to spot illegal calls.
- Block Specific Call: If you are continuously getting a call from the same number which according to you is not useful. In that case, you can block that specific call. This will prevent the caller to reach you again.
- Use Built in Feature: Your cell phone has a built in feature which let you block some calls and you can also use this features like Do Not Disturb, or you can adjust the calls which straight away goes to the voice mail.
- Services Offered By Phone’s Carrier: Many cell phone companies, offer you call-blocking apps for your iPhone and Android devices. You can use these call-blocking apps and services. Some services are free, and some are paid. For detail description about the apps and services you can contact the provider.
- Use Third Party App: You can also use the app from the third party, if you are not satisfied with the app which your company is providing. Always use the app from reputable source and download from Google Play Store because you are granting access to your contact list.
- Report Robocalls to FTC: If you are finding any call is a robocall then you can report to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and also you can file your complaint on its website. It will analyze the complaint data and identify the illegal callers. This will help to create call blocking solution and make laws against it.
These ways will help you to stop robocalls and if you want more information, you can call the customer care expert anytime. And for details, just visit to the website of Webroot antivirus via webroot.com/safe.