What are the types of Biometric Data and How to protect it With Webroot?
Biometrics is the metrics which are linked with the human features like facial recognition, eyes or fingerprints etc. This system gives great convenience to the user and also helps to protect your device and data from cyber criminals. Today, people are using this technology to keep their privacy on devices like instead of using password, they unlock their smart phone screen with the facial recognition or fingerprint. As hackers are always in search of your data so they are making different technologies to steal your data. So, Webroot team wants you to protect your biometric data from hackers. You can install this antivirus through www.webroot.com/safe. This antivirus gives full protection to your data and device from cyber threat like malware and viruses. It scans your device timely so that malware does not take place in your device.
What are the types of Biometric Data?
- Face Recognition: In this, it measures the facial features of a person for the authentication of an individual identity. This feature is used to unlock the devices like laptop and smart phones.
- Eyes Recognition: It identifies the pattern of person iris, to identify the person.
- Fingerprint Recognition: It captures the ridges and valleys which is found on tip of the human finger, to identify a person. This feature is used to unlock the Android Phones and Laptops.
- Voice Recognition: It measures the sound wave which is there in your voice when you speak to a device. This method is used to verify your identity.
- Hand Geometry: It measures the geometric features of the person’s hand like length, thickness, width, and surface area to identify an individual.
- Behavior Characteristic: It identifies the person by analyzing- way they interact with a computerized system like handwriting, the way you type and use a mouse, and other movements.
How Webroot helps in protecting your Biometric Data?
You should keep your biometric information in very few places so that hackers cannot be easily able to steal your data like you keep strong passwords for your accounts. Another way to protect your biometric information is you should keep your operating system and security software like Webroot which you install through www.webroot.com/safe up to date because updates fix many security flaws and gives more protection to your device and data. If your biometric information is not required then you can disable this feature in your device to protect your biometric information.
If you want more details about the biometric data then you can visit to the official website of Webroot antivirus through webroot.com/safe. For assistance, you can call the expert anytime.