Webroot antivirus is considered to be one of the best security software available in the market for the protection of the user. You can download and install this security solution through webroot.com/safe. But sometimes users face issues like Webroot not Updating or Working. Hence, in this article you will learn the solution of this issue Webroot not Updating or Working issue.
1. First, you have to Log into Endpoint Protection or Webroot account just by using your registered email id and password.
2. Then, you have to login to your account, and just click on the Group Management Tab which is on the My Account page.
3. At this point, you will see the Groups Pane, and then you should go to Groups Pane which is located on the left side of the screen.
4. Now, you have to select All Endpoints and then in the Group right pane, you need to select one or more endpoints.
5. Here, you can view the Agent Command button in the menu bar.
6. From the Agents Command drop-down options, you need to select the Download button and then you have to click on Run a file.
7. At this point, you should enter the link of the manufacturer website, in the URL field of the browser.
8. Now, you should download the updates from the manufacturer website and just double click on the updates to install.
9. At the end, you should follow the directions which is displaying on your computer screen to install the updates.
If you find the updates are not installing on your computer system, then you must contact to customer care executive of Webroot Support for technical assistance.
2. Boot Scan in Safe Mode:
1. If in case, you are using Window 10 or 7, then you have to verify the presence of the WRSA.exe in C:\Program Files\Webroot or through the Task Manager, you can check that the processes are active.
2. After this, you have to do a boot scan in safe mode.
3. Then, you have to run a scan and just you should restart your computer system.
At this point, you will see that the Webroot reboot scan will properly working.
3: Uninstall Webroot using CMD and Install Fresh Install:
You need to hit on the Start and R key on windows and then you should write cmd in the search box and after this, you have to click on Enter key from your keyboard.
Then in the command prompt window, you should type the following command and then just tap on Enter key. C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe” –uninstall
After entering the command, you have to enter the CAPTCHA code when it prompts and then just check the Webroot antivirus has been successfully uninstalled from your device.
At last, you have to Reboot your computer system and then again you should install Webroot antivirus cleanly in your device with the new installer which you have downloaded.
These are some of the quick method which helps you to resolve Webroot not updating or working issue. But if in case, the customers need any kind of technical support then they can anytime call the customer care of Webroot antivirus through webroot.com/safe.