If VPN Password Verification Failed! How to Fix it?
April 26, 2021 VPN 0 Comments
If the user is facing VPN password verification failed, then the user cannot be able to login to the VPN client. But if the user needs more details, then go to the site via webroot.com/safe. In this blog, you will read the solution to fix VPN password verification failed.
Method to Resolve If VPN Password Verification Failed:
- Check Your Antivirus and Firewall: Sometimes, antivirus blocks VPN clients. In order to fix the problem, you should check your antivirus settings and also ensure to whitelist your VPN client. You can also disable certain antivirus features or you can disable your antivirus.
- Disable Your Firewall: You should first press Windows Key + S altogether and then enter firewall. After this, you need to select Windows Firewall from the list of results. Then, you should choose Turn Windows Firewall on or off from the left side of the screen. Now, you should select Turn off Windows Firewall for both Public network and Private network profiles. At last, you need to tap on the OK button in order to save changes.
- Switch To Different VPN Client: As you all know that there are many VPN tools available in the market, but you should use a reliable Webroot.com/safe VPN which protect your online privacy. This tool is easy-to-use VPN, and provide unlimited bandwidth. The software is the most stable and reliable VPN.
- Check Your Login Credentials: If in case, your firewall or VPN is not creating the problem, then you should check your login credentials. You might have mistyped your username or password which is causing a problem. In order to fix the issue, you should double-check your login information and ensure it is completely correct. You should also check for uppercase and lowercase letters as this can also create a problem for login issues.
- Check Number Of connections: There are VPN clients which allow limited number of VPN connections at a time, so if incase, you exceed the number of these connections, then you will get the VPN authentication failed message. In order to fix this issue, you should check all the devices which are using your VPN. If you find there are multiple PCs and phones which are using the same VPN service, then you should disable the app and then check this solves your problem.
- Make Sure Your Service is Paid: Sometimes, you are unable to use your VPN then it is possible that you forget to pay for the VPN service so this will create many other problems. So, you should first log in to your VPN account and then just check your service is paid for.
- Change Your Username And Password: If in case, you are facing problem with your VPN credentials, then just try to change them. Even if the credentials are correct, then you should try to change them in order to refresh the connection.
The above method helps to fix If VPN password verification failed. If the user need more help, just tap on Webroot site via www.webroot.com/safe.